Monday, January 12, 2015

Goals for 2015

I usually hate it when people talk about New Year's resolutions.  Don't "resolve" to do something, just do it.  Yoda said so himself--there is only do.  I like the term goals, and I'm making a blog post about mine--mostly to keep me accountable, but to also give me a format for tracking my progress.

1. Sew one garment a month
2. Post an article a month
3. Run at least 2 5K races (I've already been suckered into one in April)--and not walk in either
4. Exercise 3 times a week (run or use eliptical at home)
5. Have one date with my husband a month
6. Become better at expressing my curiosity. (I seem to engage people in a way that they think I'm questioning them vs. inquiring things about them.)
7. Read 10 books

So far, I've already accomplished #2 & #5, and have made progress toward #6 & #7.   #4 begets #3, so I'll have to start working on those, though I have made a point of keeping to that 10K steps a day thing that seems so important.  And #1 really depends on a synchronized nap time on a weekend I think. 

We'll see!  Go 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment