Friday, July 10, 2015

On a roll!: June Goals Update

Even though we moved this month, I was still able to accomplish quite a bit.   Here's how I did:

1. Sew one garment a month: Nothing.  But I now have a sewing room which I'm in the process of setting up, and I impulse purchased some new patterns...
2. Post an article a month: 3!
3. Run at least 2 5K races: After last month's update, I signed up for my fall 5K.  Thanks, Amanda!  
4. Exercise 3 times a week: I have been doing a great job at getting in my 10K steps every day, and actually was the "top stepper" according to my FitBit circle one week (I used to come in around 5 every week).  Kind of a lame accomplishment, but one I'm super proud of nonetheless.
5. Have one date with my husband a month: Lots of mini dates to celebrate the selling and buying of houses.  A beer at Union Jack's, fancy coffee in Chestnut Hill, dinner in Keswick Village with the kids...
6. Become better at expressing my curiosity: To my knowledge, I haven't pissed anyone off, so I'm counting that as progress.
7. Read 10 books: I finished two books this month!  I'm onto my next one, which will probably not get finished in July (it's on Watergate and has a LOT of facts and doings to keep straight to read it too quickly).  4 down, 6 to go and 6 months to do it in.  I think I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment