Friday, December 4, 2015

Goals Update: November in Review

1. Sew one garment a month: I finally finished that striped shirt!  I need to take some pics, and tell you about my adventures in pattern matching.
2. Post an article a month: Dos! In addition to my last goals update, too!
3. Run at least 2 5K races: Failing miserably at this one...
Thanksgiving baby selfie!
4. Exercise 3 times a week: Not really making those 10K steps, and I've not been running at ALL this past month.  In fact, I came in dead last in my FitBit friends last week...
5. Have one date with my husband a month: Got our first suburban babysitter for a night of work engagements, and managed to squeeze in a drink on our ways home.  It's not glamorous and it was with my husband's boss, but it's what we got and I'm taking it.
6. Become better at expressing my curiosity, and be more clear in the intent of my curiosity: I didn't get any complaints in November...I'm going to count that as a win.
7. Read 10 books: Apparently I mis-counted somewhere along the line--at least according to my Good Reads account, and as of Nov. 30 at 1159pm I had read 7 books! (and finished another the very next day which is annoying since I'd like to type 8).  7 down, 3 to go (but really 8 and 2) with a month left.  I've got a book in hand now, but I need one last short book suggestion.

4 out of 7 this month, again.  Maybe I can figure out how to read while I run, and then I can accomplish it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment